WHERE DO I GO NOW ?

  When I was a kid I regularly watched the Academy Awards ceremonies and other award shows. I watched the late night shows like Johnny Carson. The prime time news networks like ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN. I had my favorite prime time shows on TV like ED Sullivan, the Carol Burnett Show, Gunsmoke, Beverly Hillbillies and Andy Griffith, just to name a few. In the early days of Saturday night live I was a big fan. I also liked baseball and football. In recent years professional football has become my favorite sport especially with the advent of the Titans. Since my thirties I have progressively become more conservative in my political opinions. I can no longer watch the awards shows or the late night shows like Jimmy Kimmel or Stephen Colbert. Unless it is something like America's Got Talent or the Voice I watch very little prime time T.V. If I watch a movie I have to research it first in order to determine whether someones liberal political opinions are going to be forced down my throat. Now I can't watch the sport I love anymore because these idiot players, coaches and owners have drawn a line in the sand that I can't cross. There are fewer and fewer places that a conservative can go to be entertained. I am tired of the popular media mocking my values and political opinions. If I watch an awards show I have to listen to Trump being bashed all night and I am mocked for supporting him. There is a lot of music that I like but I won't go to a concert to be preached to. I still believe in the American people. The prime time news, Hollywood, the award shows and prime time television are all losing viewership. I predict that the NFL cut its financial throat this year with this stupid National Anthem protest. We will see how united they are when they have to take a cut in their collective pay checks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST