THE CLINTON CULT

Jim Jones

Definition of a cult - A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object. A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.


Maybe I am in the wrong part of the country but I don't run into that many white Democrats that like Barack Obama. Most Democrats I know hate Obama but they absolutely love the Clinton's. Which makes me think that they are racist. I had a relative like that. She always voted Democratic until Obama came along. She told me that she would never vote for a Black person. Republicans and Conservatives will vote for a Black Republican in a heartbeat but we are constantly accused of racism. Go figure. When it comes to the Clinton's White Democrats remind me of cult members. The evidence of corruption, and abuse of power is legion. and overwhelming. Doesn't matter, their followers keep drinking the Kool-Aid. There is nothing more maddening than to hear someone defend the Clinton's in the face of this evidence. I have a Democratic friend that hates Obama but loves the Clinton's. Whenever I ask him to tell me one thing that Bill or Hillary ever accomplished all he can say is that his 401K was better under Bill Clinton than under George W. Bush.

 This attitude was very prevalent during the Clinton presidency. Bill could lie, obstruct justice, abuse women, break the law. Didn't matter, as long as the economy was good. Trump was castigated for saying he could shoot someone and not lose votes. Whether that is true I don't know but in the Clinton's case I believe it. At least among Democrats. It is not the Clinton's that are guilty, according to their supporters. It's the vast right wing conspiracy. Their crimes are seen as much ado about nothing or in the case of Bill, I love this one, his crimes didn't rise to the level of impeachment. It was just about sex. There is none so blind as he who will not see. I was a Democrat until I was in my 30's. I had the capacity, however; for change. I took stock of what I believed and found that the Democrats did not represent my beliefs in any shape or form. Ronald Reagan taught me that I had been a conservative all along. I just didn't know it. If you refuse to consider the other side of an argument, you cut yourself off from any possibility of growth and arriving at truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST