AMERICAN BADASS

 Just after Christmas I was privileged to see Unbroken and Sunday night I saw American Sniper. Both movies are about bonafide Americans heroes. I haven't been affected by a movie in a long time quite like American Sniper. The end of the movie was overwhelming to me when it showed Kyle's funeral with the thousands of people lining the sidewalks and overpasses waving American flags. I nearly lost my composure at that point and could have easily blubbered like a little child. The audience just seemed to sit there in stunned silence when the movie was over. Maybe they were all like me, just trying to get themselves together. I am super proud that America can still produce a person like Chris Kyle.  
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST