A NATIONAL DISASTER

All my life I have strived to be a good citizen as I believe most people have. I have voted in every presidential election since I have been eligible to vote. Like many men and women of my generation I fulfilled my patriotic duty and served in the military. I have spent much of my time placing yard signs, and handing out political literature. I have talked to people in parking lots, attended rallies, and meetings in support of various political candidates and causes. I was part of the protest against the attempt to implement a Tennessee State income tax in 1999 and 2000 and I have written many editorials over the years. Yet I have never felt as helpless as I do now watching this nightmare of a president systematically dismantle my country right before my eyes and I can't do anything about it. He has endangered the greatest economy and the greatest health care system in the world. Our military has been weakened and drawn down to pre- World War II numbers in the midst of fighting the most dangerous enemy the world has ever known, Islamic fundamentalism, an enemy that he has yet to identify. On top of that he is doing this when China and Russia are building and modernizing their military forces as we diminish ours. 

 For political reasons he has been responsible for the deaths of thousands of Mexicans and a border agent by illegally distributing arms to the Mexican drug cartel in order to encourage anti-gun sentiment in the United States through the Fast and Furious scandal. For political reasons he unleashed the I.R.S. on conservative groups like the Tea Party Patriots in order to ward off a possible defeat in the 2012 election. Obama allowed four Americans to die needlessly at Benghazi when he could have saved them and for political reasons he covered up this disaster by spreading the lie that they had been killed because of anger over a supposed anti-Islamic film. This is because he wanted us to believe that Al Qaeda had been so diminished that it was no longer a factor. For political reasons he has destabilized the Middle East by supporting radical fundamentalist Islamic movements in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He has singlehandedly undermined our victory in Iraq that has created conditions for the rise of ISIS. Last but not least, and this is personal, he allows the deadliest disease known to man, ebola, to enter this country because he knows that for political reasons he cannot seal the borders because this would disrupt his insidious plan to grant amnesty after the upcoming congressional elections in November. As a result he is willing to risk the lives of my family and yours in order to advance his political agenda. America what are your intentions? How much longer do you intend to tolerate this poor excuse for a man?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST